Friday, February 9, 2018

Our New Blog Home!

We're moving to a new site!

I started Finishing Acts about 8 years ago to share my love of decorative painting. Along the way you've also followed my journey with travel, running, personal injury, Bruce's cancer diagnosis, a few home remodels and closing our studio. Now as I move (literally, we're headed to Dallas) into my new position with Faux Effects I'm taking Finishing Acts with me!

I've been working hard on a new Hub for Faux Effects: The FEI Finish Line. This is a one-stop site for all things related to decorative finishing and Faux Effects: stories, product offerings, galleries, classes and much more! You can find us at www.fauxeffects.org.

Thanks so much for sticking with my antics for almost a decade and I hope to see you at the new site.

Rebecca 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unleashed Painting offers professional Cabinet Painting and Accent walls services to homeowners and businesses in Pennsylvania. We are committed to providing our customers with the highest quality services and products, and we are always happy to go the extra mile to ensure that our customers are completely satisfied with the results.

    ReplyDelete